Kevin, Other/Just Looking in 31088

What is the asking price of 202 ivelyn dr. or if it is not on the market anymore what was the price.

Asked by Kevin, 31088 Wed Mar 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Georgia/Warner_Robins/sold/13808…

Answers

3
I went by the house and the sign is now gone. It looks as though they have rented it out. If i can be of any other assistance to you feel free to contact me at, TerriJackson.Realtor@gmail.com. Thank you.
It was taken off the market last year. I was in that neighborhood last week showing another home and saw a for sale sign in the yard. It is not listed in the Georgia MLS or the Central Georgia MLS. I am heading that way to show property this afternoon and I will drive by and see if I can find something out for you. If this is the price range you are scanning over I would be more than happy to send you a full list of homes that are similar to this. I will let you know what I find out.
It taken off the market April 2008 and it was priced at $117,900