jeff_anecito, Home Owner in Hayward, CA

What is the asking price for this home?

Asked by jeff_anecito, Hayward, CA Sat Oct 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3112777974--Oakes-Dr-Hayward-CA-94542

Answers

3
The address for this property is 3724 Oakes Dr Hayward, CA 94542. The current status is "price change" to $758,00 and is still taking offers. Feel free to contact me in regards to viewing the property in addition to getting pre approved if not so already. Send me your email address & I will send you the listing of this property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013
Hi Jeff, I was going to check the tax records for you but there is no address for the home which is a red flag. whatever you do Definitely do not send anyone money without meeting them face to face they may say they are out of the country..... Dawn
Hi if you click on the link it looks like this home is for rent not for sale. If your interested in renting it. You can call a lady named Grace at 510-303-8187 but it says on the ad it's renting for 3100 per month. Dont send any money to anyone by wire as it could be a scam. I'm not saying it is for sure but you have to be careful as there are many who scam on here by copying a real estate listing and trying to rent it out. Call to view the home and ask for identification. Good luck, Dawn