Property Q&A in Northridge>Question Details

Maggiejacoby, Home Buyer in Chatsworth, CA

What is the address of this property and is it still available?

Asked by Maggiejacoby, Chatsworth, CA Mon Apr 11, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3039392861--Tuba-St-Northr…

Answers

2
It's 18938 Tuba St., it is bank owned & is in Pending status in the MLS.

It looks like it should close soon, it's been more than 30 days that it's been in escrow, this could mean the buyer is going to fall out of escrow OR more likely that the bank is going through the motions of their own paperwork. Some REO sales can still take 45-60 days to get through the escrow process & close.

Please let me know if you'd like to see other properties like this one, I know an experienced Realtor in Northridge I could refer you to.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 cell
Realtor Since 1996
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 11, 2011
Maggie,

There is not currently a property on Tuba that matches this property data. It is possible it is not on the market yet. What Realtytrac does (the provider who posted the listing you're seeing) is compile all of the properties in default. These may or may not go to foreclosure. If they do foreclose, they will then be listed on the MLS.

There are 4 other active listings on Tuba though - some of similar size to the one you were looking at. If you would like to me email you flyers for these properties, feel free to contact me and let me know.

Richard Schulman
schulmanrd@yahoo.com
(310) 482-0173