Property Q&A in Wilmette>Question Details

Colleen Bans…, Real Estate Pro in 60618

What is the address of this property? What is the condition of this home? Is this a tear down?please email me at colleenbansley@gmail.com

Asked by Colleen Bansley, 60618 Tue Feb 2, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2008168899--Broadway-Ave-W…

Answers

4
Hi Again Colleen,

Sorry--I didn't see that you were an agent at first. I guess you don't need help in your home search in that case, but good luck with the Broadway property--it might be a good opportunity for one of your clients.

Dayle
Hi Colleen,

This house is in south Wilmette, not far from the Evanston border and east of Green Bay Rd. There's no info about its current condition, but the price point does not suggest that it's a teardown. The house is approximately a little over 3,000 sq. ft, and the lot size is a little over 8,800 sq. ft.

Are you looking for a home in Wilmette in this price range? Are you interested in doing your own renovation project--or do you want one that's mostly updated already? I'd be glad to help you if you let me know your criteria. I'd also be glad to give you more info about this house at 117 Broadway as it becomes available.

Dayle Lively
This is a nice area in Wilmette. Down the block homes totally renovated have sold in 2006 for $1.3. Lots are generally 50 x 176. At $600 something, it must be in pretty good shape. No record of it being for sale. I will drive by it today and let you know what it looks like.
Hey Colleen,

Pulled it up on Realty Trac for you. It is now REO (recorded 10/30/2009), Bank Owned. The address is 117 Broadway in Wilmette.

Not currently offered for sale in the MLS, but may pop up in the near future. No info on condition for you, and judging from the homes architecture,, it may have some historic value to the community, Doubt it would be a tear down candidate.

Best of Luck

Wayne Beals
Keller Williams
312-77BEALS
312-772-3257
wbeals@kw.com