Property Q&A in Round Rock>Question Details

Larry, Home Buyer in Round Rock, TX

What is the address of this property? Is it $225,000 as described in photos?

Asked by Larry, Round Rock, TX Thu Nov 10, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3057752733--Santa-Barbara-Loo…

Answers

5
Larry, I found the home. It is in Paloma Lake and in the back of the neighborhood, 2723 Emilia Lane. It is a new home and priced at $250,950. It is a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with 2643 square feet and is located near the community lake. I hope this information is helpful!
Hello Larry,

This home is located on 2723 Emilia Ln. as Sonia mentioned. It has been available in the MLS for 89 days as of this answer. If you have any questions or need representation please call or email me to discuss. The home is beautiful but appears to be somewhat overpriced compared to some of the market activity I am looking at.

When you buy a home from a builder it is important to understand the market. The builders sales representative has a job to get you to pay as much as possible for a home. That is how they make their money. Not knowing and understanding the market will always give a big advantage to the builder who will get you to pay more than you should.

Many potential home buyers think there is no room to negotiate but that is not the case. Especially with an inventory home such as this one. Builders will also want to force you to use their financing which is not always the best way to go. As a licensed mortgage broker and Realtor I can help you not only negotiate the very best deal on the property but also ensure you get the very best financing available anywhere in the market today.

If you would like to discuss this property or your home search further please feel free to call or email me so I can answer any questions you may have.

Best of luck to you on your home search.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Larry, this home IS on Emilia Lane in Paloma Lake and IS listed for $250,950 on the Austin MLS. I have a call in to the builder to find out why there is such a big discrepancy in the list price and why it is listed on a different street as well. If you have any other questions please feel free to call me.
If you do not already have an agent, I would be happy to show you property this weekend in Round Rock. I have lived in the area for over 20 years and familiar with this location.

Nanci Zimmerman
Broker
nancizimmerman@yahoo.com
I believe this is a flawed listing. I live on Santa Barbara Loop, which is in the Paloma Lake subdivision north of Dell Diamond, and there is no home on this street that matches this photo. It might be a home from the rear of the neighborhood. I'll drive around in the daylight and get back to you.