Property Q&A in Barnum>Question Details

Kyle L., Home Buyer in Denver, CO

What is the address of this house, and is the sale active?

Asked by Kyle L., Denver, CO Thu Jan 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100053986--King-St-Denver…

Answers

7
Yes Kyle, the property is active. It is 3764 Zenobia St. Denver. Happy to show it to you if you like. My name is Freddy Halcomb and my number is 303 523-4000. Drive by, there are flyers in the box with more details or I can email you one. HigherGroundRE.co@gmail.com

The home is partly remodeled. It is in great livable condition right now with no work needed. But there is an opportunity for you to remodel and adapt for your personal needs towards the future for more "Sweat Equity" The basement for example is pretty much unfinished. It does have a large bedroom that is usable but if you were to finish the basement it would add quite a bit of livable square footage.

Hope this helps, If I can be of any further assistance don't hesitate to call me even if it is just for advice or strategy. Of course I take the higher ground so this is all to help free. A Friend in the Real Estate business.

Take care & may God Bless you and yours,
Freddy
Hi Kyle,

I concur w/John. Feel free to contact me if you would like to receive a weekly list of all Notice of Election and Demands and/or daily property alerts via email for all Lender Owned, HUD Owned & Short Sale properties per your criteria.

Andy Eisenbaum
Broker-Owner
Irontree Real Estate
(303)335-9801
Andy@IrontreeRE.com
Web Reference: http://www.IrontreeRE.com
Thanks for the response Andy.
If you would be willing to send me the emails with current foreclosures, HUD, Lender Owned, and Short Sale houses that would be great. I'm looking for a single family detached house approx. $60-80K. I'm pre-approved and am actively looking to purchase a fixer upper. I would also like that house to be within 5 miles of the Auraria Campus as I am in school.
Cheers,
Kyle Lofstedt
802-881-6046
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
Thanks John. I was referring to the answer before you.
Kyle, there is also a home available at 47 King st as well as another in the block which will go on sale shortly. 47 King is 2 bd 1 bath 763 sf for 122500.

Please feel free to call me with any questions

Brendan McCaw
Broker Associate
Keller Williams Denver Central
720-363-7003
Kyle,

This home is not listed for sale yet. It is in the process of foreclosure. The previous answer is incorrect, as this home is located between the 1st and the 2nd streets and has a north direction in the address, not south. You may be able to find out when is the foreclosure sale scheduled by going to the owners directly or to City and County of Denver.

Marina Bay
Cherry Creek Properties
Kyle,

The address is actually 130 King St (I belong to RealtyTrac, which is the site that fed the info to Trulia). As you can see on the Trulia listing the owner has been issued a "Notice of Sale." If the owner doesn't clear up his past due amount with the bank, the home will be sold at auction on 2/14/13.

Send me an email with what you are looking for and I can search the MLS for matching properties.

John Keene
Perry & Co.
303-547-7578
jkeene@perryandco.com
The address of the home is 151 South King Street, Denver, 80219. I am sorry to tell you that the home is currently under contract. I will be glad to check on the stability of the offer if you'd like. I also offer a service where I can send you foreclosures daily when they come on the market. If you'd like to give me your home search parameters I would be glad to do so. That way you would have a chance to be one of the first people to have the opportunity to put an offer in on a property. Please feel free to contact me. I have been selling the Denver area for 22 years and have taught college level real estate law. I look forward to hearing from you!
Kayla Okafor, MBA
Owner/Employing Broker
Ofc: 303-455-0244
Kayla, thank you for the answer. If you would be willing to send me the emails with current foreclosures that would be great. I'm looking for a single family detached house approx. $60-80K. I'm pre-approved and am actively looking to purchase a fixer upper. I would also like that house to be within 5 miles of the Auraria Campus as I am in school.
Kyle Lofstedt
802-881-6046
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013