Property Q&A in Fort Wayne>Question Details

Heather, Other/Just Looking in Fort Wayne, IN

What is the address of this home? Is there any way to get pics?

Asked by Heather, Fort Wayne, IN Wed Jan 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3054580214--S-Harbourside-…

Answers

3
Stay away from RealtyTrac and Zillow. A lot of their information is inaccurate and misleading. Please let us know if our team can help you.
Web Reference: http://wesellfortwayne.com
This advertisement is misleading. There are not any properties on Harbourside that have been marketed below $149,988. None of the properties that are active, sold, expired, pending, withdrawn, cancelled or otherwise are close to the number of square feet for the property listed on Trulia. I find it curious that there is a map photo instead of a property photo. Sorry.

I see that this property is being marketed as a bank property, REO, in the 46814 area code. If you are interested in foreclosures, I can certainly help you. There is a significant percentage of buyers in the marketplace looking to pounce on opportunities - I can help you be poised to take advantage of an opportunity while other buyers are scrambling to get their ducks in a row! I work with a number of lenders in liquidating properties, so I have been able to apply this experience to aid my buyers in securing good properties at great prices!

Contact me if I can be of further assistance: Chris Parker, 26O-76O-4589 or ChrisParker(at)NessBros.com.
There are no current listings on S Harbourside Dr. There have never been any listings on this street for the amount indicated by Trulia. All homes in that area have a significantly higher value. I do not know where they get their information. It is frequently erroneous anyway.

If you want real time data, let me know & I will answer all your questions.

Chip@chipperry.com