Property Q&A in Albuquerque>Question Details

Mike, Home Buyer in Albuquerque, NM

What is the address here? I would like to drive through the neighborhood or view inside of home if possible.

Asked by Mike, Albuquerque, NM Wed Jan 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3081214644--Tramway-Terrac…

Answers

5
It can take months, and in some cases years, for a foreclosure to be listed on the MLS. My company specializes in REO properties and short sales. Please feel free to contact me if you would like me to set you up with a few likely prospects.
The property on Tramway Loop is still in foreclosure process. When it is done, and that can take a few months, then it will be listed back on market. Possibly as an REO (bank owned) property.
Give me a call if you want to hear the back story on this property. Are you a motivated buyer or seller? We can everything when you call. If I miss your call I will call you back between appointments.
Hello Jerry,
I think this was more of an advertisement for Realty Trac. If you would like to view a home in a specific area, i recommend that you contact any one of the real estate professionals that either respond to your question or advertise on Trulia. Any one of us will work with you to understand your needs and provide a list of properties that meet those needs. I highly recommend working with a qualified broker in your housing search; it costs you nothing, but saves you a lot of time, effort and needless wasted searching.
Bob Arguelles
Hello Jerry,

This property has not yet hit the market.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com