Property Q&A in Oregon>Question Details

Kris, Home Buyer in Dayton, OH

What is the address for this property?

Asked by Kris, Dayton, OH Mon Feb 4, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

the mls indicates the property sold in Nov not an aside, this property was served notice of default over 6 months ago per trulia...and in looking at the background on property I thought was the shows no record of a notice of a default being filed for the it likely isn't the one that trulia is referencing. If you wish to find out what property they are referencing go to the Montgomery County property records and look at all properties with an address of Brown Street, then search in the court online records by the owners name and if there really was a notice of default filed with the court it would be there ... there are 180 properties on Brown may be albe to eliminate some based upon zoning (residential vs commercial) or by square footage assuming this information is accurate in Trulia...which I can't vouch for..good luck! Are you looking for an investment property, flip, or residence to live in? Craig
I appreciate the information. I am probably too early in my search to work with an agent, but thanks!
I am guessing it is a 2 family that sold in Nov of 2012..let me know if you'd like to identify the full list of properties that meet your criteria then discuss..thanks..Craig