Property Q&A in Reading>Question Details

Gloria, Home Buyer in Reading, PA

What is the address for this home and how do I go about seeing this home?

Asked by Gloria, Reading, PA Thu Apr 8, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3006127702--Rivervale-Rd-R…

Answers

2
Hi Gloria,
I happen to live in the neighborhood of this home. I will keep an eye on it for you. If you would like to see more like this one, please call or email me to setup an appointment. There are many great deals like this one in the same area. Take care
Gloria:

I believe this property may not yet been listed by a realtor on the Multiple Listing system - this posting is from REALTYTRAC, which is a paid subscription service which has alerts for houses going into foreclosure, sheriff sales, etc. Basically, this appears to be a pre-listing, since the lender will now -give this house to a real estate agent to sell for them. Once that happens, there will be an address posted with an actual price on the house, and at that point you will need to contact your realtor and ask them to show you the house.

What you can also do is ask your real estate agent to set up an alert for you on the Multiple listing System, letting you know immediately when the house comes onto the market, so that you can set up a showing then (that way, you don't need to be constantly looking online to see if it has been listed).

If you don't have a real estate agent, let me know and I can set that up for you on an automatic basis, so that you'll be notified if this house (or any other that matches your search criteria) comes onto the market. You can reach me at my office at 610-670-5900, ext. 7542 or via e-mail if you prefer at vannemack@yahoo.com.

I hope this is helpful for you!!