Property Q&A in Santa Cruz>Question Details

Catherine Tr…, Home Buyer in Brookings, OR

What is the address, and what is the condition of property?

Asked by Catherine Trujillo, Brookings, OR Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3090081785--Stanford-Ave-S…

Answers

1
Catherine,

The address for the property that you were interested in on Stanford Street is 424, as it is the only property on the street with the matching square footage and number of bedrooms/bathrooms. The property is not for sale and therefore the condition is unknown. The website advertising that particular property is probably only interested in getting your contact information and/or extracting some money from you in some way or another. This particular property also appears to be owned by a local real estate so I rather doubt it will ever end up at the auction block. If you need help in searching for any properties in Santa Cruz County, please contact me and I would be pleased to assist you. Good luck in your search!