Property Q&A in Douglas>Question Details

ronaldholt61…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

What is the actual price of this home at this time and are there interior photos of the property available for viewing?

Asked by ronaldholt6190, Chicago, IL Sat Aug 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1089754907-3659-S-Giles-Ave-C…

Answers

9
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on that one
I am sorry but this listing is no longer available, the owner decided to keep the property for his son.
Thank you for your interest,
Old and dated listing.

Get a good Realtor to help you out. Its free to use their services.
Work with a Lender and Realtor to help you achieve your goals.
This is ancient history. Like Joe said, you need real time access to the MLS, which a good agent can and will give you. When you are a ready, willing and able buyer, get a good Realtor, go shopping and get a great deal. Online at a 3rd party website like Trulia or Zillow are for beginning your search, not finding the newest listings or best choices.
Wow what a great exterior very classic red brick perfect !
The developer is willing to sell. They just took it off the market as there were no offers. Needs total gut work though.
that is pictureless as it's a oldly moldy.. your not even in the game shopping here.. its a overview and a place to find experts like me.. ready to buy.. get serious and come to my office
This home is temporarily of the market, the listed price was 99K. There are no interior photos. From the comment it looks like it is gutted.