Elaine Yvette…, Home Seller in Miami, FL

What is the NOI for these units combined including HOA fees?

Asked by Elaine Yvette Rosander Santovenia, Miami, FL Sun Nov 11, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089371768-456-Racine-Dr-D-30…

Answers

1
Are you trying to calculate the Net Operating Income for these units? Feel free to give me a call or email me and we can go through those numbers. I had an investor who was looking at them a few weeks ago so we went through a full cash flow analysis on the property. Just so that you know there are 2 different setups at this complex. One is 1 bedroom units and the other are 2 bedroom units which operate on independent leases but then have a shared common space for the kitchen/dining. Keep in mind that there are 4 properties (two 1 bedroom and two 2 bedroom units) that have to be sold as a package deal. There are also a few 1 bedroom units and one 2 bedroom unit that are being sold independently.

You can reach me any time at 910-297-7071 or JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com

Jeff
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012