Property Q&A in Charlotte>Question Details

Virginie.ste…, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

What is the MLS number for this property?

Asked by Virginie.stewart, Charlotte, NC Tue Jul 19, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3058022977--Queens-Rd-W-Ch…

Answers

3
Hi Virginie! Hope you're doing well!

I'm sure your clients would prefer to go through you to locate the property than going through this type of 'fictitious' lead service. So, set yourself (and/or your clients) up with an auto-notification of properties of their specifications in the Myers Park area and you'll be notified immediately when the property is listed...if, indeed it's listed. The 'seller' on that particular property does not typically have valid information. For example, if someone is in arrears on their property taxes, they'll list their home as a foreclosure on their site--totally erroneous.

I once went through a transaction with a buyer who was determined to purchase a foreclosure and get it before it hit the market. I would knock on doors for them, make phone calls, etc. and all for naught. NOT one of the leads that they shared were valid. In fact, one of the 'foreclosure' owners that I contacted didn't even HAVE a mortgage--he owned his home OUTRIGHT! And, if you think about it, in Mecklenburg County, we're ALL in arrears with regards to our property taxes!! The company with the listing that you're inquiring about is a lead-generation service--they profit from agents who sign up for their services to get buyer leads as well as the consumer and agents who sign up for their 'foreclosure' lists.

I know of no reputable bank or Trustee service who does NOT use the MLS to list their homes. You can get the same tax information in your Realist program (pre-foreclosures) and it's 100 times more accurate!

Hope this helps you and your client, Virginie!
This property has just finished the foreclosure process.....this means that the bank has now claimed title to the property. What this means is that it is not up for sale yet. the market value you see there si an estimate as to the value. it does not factor in condition or other factors...it is strictly designed to give you an estiamte as to the value of the property.

Once the bank has verified it has clear title it will begin the process of finding the value as it is. then decide what to price the home aat and when to put it on the market. I have seen some homes go on the market in as little as a month and others take over a year before they are marketed to the public.

Are you looking for soemthign specific to the area? I will be happy to send you some listings that fit the criteria of what you may be looking for in a home.....
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com
This property has just completed the foreclosure process and is now owned by the foreclosing lender, which took title to the property. It is not yet listed for sale in the Multiple Listings. If you would be interested in being notified the instant it comes on the market, please contact me with your e-mail and I will set up the search and notifiation