Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

Kelli, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

What is the HOA for this property?

Asked by Kelli, Boca Raton, FL Tue Feb 22, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3039699527--SE-14th-St-300…

Answers

6
Information is not free. Contact a Realtor personally.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 22, 2011
HI Kelli for this unit since it almost 3,000 square feet the maintenance is $780.00 a month.

If you would like to see it do let me know it is very easy.

Vicky Rua, RE/MAX Advance Realty 305-934-3526
As per the listing agent and or MLS the maintenece fee is $369.00 per month the name of the building is The Sail if you like more information please contact me .
Dear Kelli:

The HOA fees for this unit is $369 per month for this foreclosure property. Let me know if I can help you with any other information, please feel free to contact:

Teresa I. Badillo
Realtor/GRI
Keller Williams Realty Premier Properties
Mobile: 239-692-3655
Email: Teresa.Badillo@kw.com

TIB
I believe from the top of my head that the HOA is $ 290.00 a month includes water and insurance plus landscaping pool maintenence and all the ammeneties maintenence

Mario Hoyos
Seller (realtytract) does not provided a full address of the property, condominium or condominium name. unless you pay their membership.

Usually new condos in this area vary their condo Assoc between $500 a month up to $1500 but a least the condo name will Help us to find out that information for you.

For current properties available in this area already owned by the bank, you may contact an agent and they will find out this for you.

Carlos Escamilla
Realty World REC.
305-300-8814
Web Reference: http://www.soldbuyrent.com