Property Q&A in Palm Desert>Question Details

info, Real Estate Pro in Palm Desert, CA

What is being sold here...it states Unspecified property type

Asked by info, Palm Desert, CA Tue Dec 25, 2012

What is being sold here...it states Unspecified property type.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3101018083--Willow-Rdg-Pal…

Answers

3
These type of listings are rampant on sites like Trulia and all the others. It's always best not to go it alone. Your best bet if you are serious about looking for a home or property is to get with a local Realtor to help you find what you're looking for. He or she will have the best info and help you each step of the way. Good luck!
Condominiums at Monterey Country Club.
This is a spam posting by RealtyTrac to try to get people to sign up for their "free trial". I will report it to Trulia and hopefully they will fix their software to not allow postings for property that does not specify property type or have a valid MLS number. In the meantime, please let me know if I can assist you in your property search. And thanks for posting this.