Property Q&A in Winchester>Question Details

Janet Peck, Home Buyer in Winchester, VA

What does this house need to get approval FHA 203 mortgage?

Asked by Janet Peck, Winchester, VA Sun Sep 13, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Janet,
In order to secure FHA 203 mortgage, I suggest that you contact a Wells Fargo mortgage representative, since they have a fantastic FHA 203 program. You can call Tracey LeGare at 540-667-4111-- as she is the manager of the Winchester office. She will be able to go over all of the specifics with you.

I list, market and sell over 20 foreclosures per year in the last 2 years alone, so I would love the opportunity to work with you and help you get into a great home! Just give me a call or send me an email. 540-931-5050, Check out my website to see more about me so that you can decide whether you'd like me to be your realtor at

I wish you luck in finding your next place!
Janice Copeland, REALTOR
Skyline Team Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 14, 2009
Hi Janet,

I have shown this house several times and noted dampness in basement. Needs updating. A lot of house for the money.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 14, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer