Linda George, Renter in Flowery Branch, GA

What does the inside look like? I'm moving to Flowery Branch and I need a house Oct 1st. Please help please. 3 bd 2 bth around $1000.00 a mo.

Asked by Linda George, Flowery Branch, GA Thu Jun 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3118960747-5082-Memory-Ln-Flowe…

Answers

1
Linda.....

This house is for rent @ $1,050/mo. There are no interior photos on MLS, but if you send me your email address I will preview the house this weekend and get some interior photos for you and email them to you.

We live in Flowery Branch, and this area is our speciality. However we are not rental agents andif you are set on renting, I would introduce you to the rental specialist in our office, Lisa Fuqua. Call or email me - 770-967-3352 - pondskipr@aol.com and I will be pleased to talk to you and see what we can do to help you with you move here. No cost, no obligation. We are here to help you and provide any adsvice we can.

ANDY

ANDY PEARSON (The Brit)

pp Kim Schmitt & The Brit

RE/MAX Advanced, LLC
Tel: 770-967-3352
EFax : 678-894-8486

pondskipr@aol.com
Condostocastles@aol.com