John Vermill…, Home Buyer in 41056

What does the inside look like? Did they use the drywall from China?Would you consider $65000.00? It looks like it's going to take alot to get this h

Asked by John Vermillion, 41056 Mon Jun 14, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1027184887-2050-Winningway-St…

Answers

3
Hello John, Lorrie is correct. This property has already sold. And yes, totally agree with Jason. I do however have a couple of listings that are similar to this one. I have a group of investors that were concentrating on the unfinished homes and flipping them. Unfortunatlely they bought one, put a little money into it, and had to go back to PA. It is in North Port and it is listed for $69,900. We are lowering it today to $65,000 I do have an interested buyer however he has not pulled the trigger yet. Not sure this will be available to much longer. It is in an established neighborhood. It needs approx. $40K to finish and worth $145K when its complete. I also have one in Port Charlotte, listed at $59,900. It too needs approx. $40K to finish. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the full listing.

Jeannie Brooks
Re/Max Anchor Realty
941-628-1752
jeanniembrooks@yahoo.com
Hi John - Lorrie is correct. My bit of advice is to not make off the cuff offers on property without the ability to see the property and have an inspection. There are many bank owned properties and all of them do not have disclosures so your question about Chinese Dry Wall can never be answered without a qualified professional to visit the site and make a determination. Buyers need to protect themselves with Bank Owed properties as most of them are/have been seriously neglected. Sometimes once you start peeling back the layers there are other issues that rear their ugly head. Not to say that you can't find a great deal just make sure you do it the right way. Anything I can do to help just let me know. Thanks

Jason Stevens, GRI,ABR
Kevin Flynn Realty, Inc.
Email: jasonstevens@embarqmail.com
Hi John - This home at 2050 Winningway Street in Port Charlotte has sold. The closing was May 24th and the home sold for $50,900. It was an unfinished bank owned property. If you would like assistance in finding another home in our area, please contact me direct with your criteria and I will be happy to set up a search for you and start sending some other available listings your way on e-mail. Thank you. Lorrie Tanksley, Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty
Web Reference: http://www.HomeInSWFL.com