LuAnn Frans, Real Estate Pro in Gig Harbor, WA

What does the $200 HOA cover?

Asked by LuAnn Frans, Gig Harbor, WA Thu Jun 14, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086518857-12012-N-Saguaro-Bl…

Answers

1
Luann, This property's HOA is $170.00 monthly and covers Exterior Mnt of Unit; Roof Repair; Roof Replacement; Water; Sewer; Garbage Collection; Front Yard Maint; Common Area Maintance.

Are you investing in Fountain Hills, I would be happy to help you. Contact me, Suzanne Nann
directly at 480-586-5333 or Suzanne.Nann@gmail.com. Have a bright morning!
One more thing, my sister goes down to Casa Grande every winter. We were thinking Maricopa, San Tao Valley (sp?), Queen Creek area maybe if you think they would be a safe area for leaving a home vacant for a few months out of the year. We are in our late 50's so 55+ community ok; just don't want high HOA fees.
Flag Fri Jun 15, 2012
Thank you for your quick answer. I'm a Realtor in Seattle area and wanted to know if the HOA cover the same as here. Good to know. My husband and I are deciding whether to invest or not in a winter haven. We have 3 cats (by default - long story) and have a hard time paying the enormous prices for pet sitters here. Thought it would be nice to have a place to take them with. Since real estate is not as prosperous as it use to be and we are unable to sell a couple investment properties, our funds would be limited to under $100,000. Not sure we can find anything in the Fountain Hills area for that amount. We'd like a fenced yard, a place to park our fifthwheel, 2 bedroom 2 bath (or 1.75), prefer all tile but can have that done later, 1 story and 1100-1500 sq. ft. (or more if there is a deal out there). Not too much to ask right? I'm sounding like my some of my buyers up here - want all for nothing - ha ha.
Flag Fri Jun 15, 2012