Property Q&A in Ocean Grove>Question Details

Diane, Other/Just Looking in 07076

What does it take to operate a bed and breakfast in Ocean Grove, NJ ?

Asked by Diane, 07076 Tue Mar 17, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/mortgage/calculator/payment/property/1…

Answers

3
Hi Diane,

I'm including a link below for all B&B listings near Ocean Grove. It's a good way to stay on top of the market if you aren't quite ready to work with an agent yet. If you follow the link, there's an option to save as an RSS feed if that's easier for you.

Best of luck!
Hi Diane,

I am very familiar with this B&B in Ocean Grove. It is a great value at that price. I just listed and sold another B&B in town just 2 months ago, so I know what's involved with financing, planning, etc. in today's market. I also am a former B&B owner in a neighboring towm, so I can tell you 1st hand what's involved not only in purchasing an inn, but running it and maximizing revenue. It is a wonderful venture - alot of work but well worth it in my opinion. Feel free to contact me at 908-309-9405 and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have - it's more information than can be answered here.
Hi Diane. Lynne Bruno with Orange Key Realty used to own a B&B in Ocean Grove and now specializes in B& B. I'd suggest giving her a call. Her cell is 848-459-6404 and office number is 732-863-6969. Good luck.