Property Q&A in Napa>Question Details

John Hahn, Home Buyer in Saint Helena, CA

What do the four planted acres under contract with Hall NV bring in revenue for the owner? Thank you

Asked by John Hahn, Saint Helena, CA Mon Dec 31, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009427277-3390-Mount-Veeder-…

Answers

1
Ray Beem’s answer
John; Had the opportunity to do a little research on the property. I know the listing agent and was hoping to obtain some information on tonnage and price on the 4 acres. Because it is a short sale, the lending bank(BofA) is insistent that this information not be realeased
without a signed contract which is a good segue into the fact that the property is now in escrow and no longer on the market. I have access to general informarion about tons per acre and price per ton but of course each location, variety of grape situation is different. Would be happy to share my knowledge even though is in general in nature.