Property Q&A in Memphis>Question Details

Cesar.romero…, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

What do i need to get this house?

Asked by Cesar.romero@student.rcsnc.org, Memphis, TN Mon Dec 12, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3070428931-3265-Macon-Rd-Memp…

Answers

2
Hello Cesar,
First, thank you for your interest in the property. I would love to meet with you and give you a detailed Buyers Guide. The guide gives you step by step as to what you would need to do to purchase a property. I can be reached at 901-679-2984. Thank you, Lisa Thomas
Good afternoon!
If you would like to purchase this home, I would recommend that first we make sure it is an active listing. Questions need to be answered for you such as, can an investor purchase this home now or does it need to be an owner occupant. Which are you? Have you decided in purchasing a property will you be paying cash or getting a loan. Have you taken a tour on the inside yet? Should you need a Realtor to help you with these tasks in securing the property for yourself, please do not hesitate to contact me @ 901.461.7216 anytime!
Maggie Armstrong
Your Memphis Area Realtor