Property Q&A in Ramona>Question Details

J Schneider, Home Buyer in San Diego County, CA

What do I have to do to get someone to return my calls to view 18355 Mahogany Ranch, Ramona, CA? Three calls to realtor! No replies.

Asked by J Schneider, San Diego County, CA Sun Jul 10, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3039687683-18355-Mahogany-Ran…

Answers

8
It is a short sale, and shown by appointment only. I can see if I can get an appointment set up if you like, but some realtors are really bad about returning calls. Give me a call if you would like me to try and let me know when you are available to see it.

Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Joan Wilson (Realtor, SRES, Ecobroker, Certified REO and Short Sale/HAFA Specialist)

California Cool 4 Sale
Prudential California Realty
Direct Phone: 760-757-3468
Fax: 760-946-7894
JoanWilson@prusd.com
License # 01341483
J. Schneider,

According to the MLS, the property is a short sale approved at $590K and has been on the market 186 days.. It does require an appointment to see. If you are not working with your own buyer's agent, I suggest you find an agent to represent your interests as the listing agent is only representing the seller. The buyer's agent is paid through the commission that the seller has already contracted for with the seller, so there is no cost to you as the buyer. If you have not already been pre-qualified for a loan, that would be your first step.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
760-644-1562
Dear Mr. Schneider,
The property you have inquired about is a beautiful home and I happen to know the listing agent whom is a very prominent and excellent agent in Ramona. I am sure there is good reason she has not returned your call.
With that, I did leave the agent a message and sent her an email asking the status of the property at this time and when would be the earliest I would be able to show the property. If you would like for me to show you the property I am sure the agent will return my call by tomorrow.
Sharon
Who have you tried to call. I work for the listing Broker and would be happy to help. email me at cheryl.hotchkiss@gmail.com or call 858-735-5542.
Home shows available and short sale has been approved per the MLS. Please give me a call to view the property. I have also worked with the listing agent and have had successful transactions with her in past years.
Good afternoon J Schneider, This listing is still active and is showing up as an approved short sale. I'd be happy to show it to you. I would need to schedule an appointment as there is an alarm system.

If you are preapproved and not working with another realtor give me a call and I can set up an appointment.

Alexander Pfleger
Direct Capital & Real Estate Investments
858-483-4687
Call me, I will research the home and set an appointment for Monday.

Damian Lyon
619-381-7456
Give me a call and I can make arragments to view the property!