Freiburg5, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

What condition is this property in? Does it have a pool included? Is it vacant possession? The address please.

Asked by Freiburg5, Los Angeles, CA Mon Sep 19, 2011

My daughter lives in 5227 Denny Ave. Is this property nearby? I'm going to be in LA for 2 weeks from 30th Sept onwards. Can my daughter view it prior to my arrival? What are the details, i.e. air con, dishwasher, laundry etc.?How much is HOA? Thank you.Angelika

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3045996636--Denny-Ave-107-…

Answers

2
There is no listing for this property. If you need properties like this one, please call me at 818-644-3282.

Thank you
Good morning,
This property is bank owned, however, the bank has not listed it for sale yet. Once the unit is on the market, then you can set up an appt with a realtor to see it. If you or your daughter need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me. The inventory is really good and you can find something similar.

Liliana Alfonso
Dilbeck Real Estate
Sherman Oaks
818-414-0396
liliana2sell@gmail.com