Property Q&A in West Central>Question Details

Joanie Cordes, Home Buyer in Merced, CA

What can I do about an unlicensed prop mgr for my office bldg who is not doing things right?

Asked by Joanie Cordes, Merced, CA Mon Jun 25, 2012

My office has a prop mgr that lives 2hrs away. The owner is local. He is not handling anything as he should and his lease is a ness. It took 5 tries before Id sign. Apparently he used to own it but he was losing it in foreclisure so his friend bought it for him, thats why he manages it.

Help the community by answering this question:


He has to be licensed to be a property manager.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 26, 2012
Also Report him to the BBB and also report his "Friend" who bailed him out and handed it back to him to the lender for fraud.

Gina Labellarti
Coldwell Banker Dynasty
Lic# 01509425

(626) 215-4462
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
You really need to report him. It is illegal and can obviously create headaches for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
You can report them to your states real esate commission. I believe the link is

Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer