Property Q&A in 07410>Question Details

Sam Berman, Home Owner in 07410

What business can be done in a home zoned professional?

Asked by Sam Berman, 07410 Fri Oct 26, 2012

I understand that a professional can see professionals, can one sell goods or only services?

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Sam,
Ditto. You definitely need to check with the town. Find out what zone the property is located in then obtain the scope this zone covers. This is not a matter of permission, more how the property is zoned.
Of course these designations can be challenged but this is a long road...get ready to roll up your sleeves if this is the route you choose.
Some residentials only include medical, some allow offices and yet others additionally allow retail.
Good Luck!!
Chris Gubb
Keller Williams Village Square
Ridgewood, NJ
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 27, 2012
Your best bet is to check with your township's zoning person, if you need to get formal permission
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 26, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer