Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Kathy, Home Buyer in 89141

What are the taxes on this property? And are there HOA fees?

Asked by Kathy, 89141 Mon Oct 19, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1016506660-11817-Canons-Brook…

Answers

1
Kathy,

The property taxes are $5429 per year. The HOA dues are as follows: Individual Guard Gated community $412 per month plus master Southern Highlands association $55 per month. This property also has a SID balance of $5845 and payments for the SID of $790 per year. All these figures were taken out of the MLS system.

This particular house is under contract; an offer was accepted on 9/25/09 and it shows a scheduled closing date of 11/20/09 in MLS.

Please let me know if I can help you out with your search any further. It is really best to have a buyers agent working for you. We can set up your exact requirements so you are emailed automatically when a property that meets those requirements first comes on the market.

Contact me anytime if you have any further questions.

Ron Johnson
Elite Realty
702-595-9743