Property Q&A in Wildwood>Question Details

Chris.pickul, Home Buyer in Wildwood, NJ

What are the taxes for this property and what does the HOA fee cover?

Asked by Chris.pickul, Wildwood, NJ Sun Jun 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083838143-425-W-Leaming-Ave-…

Answers

3
Helo Chris,
Thank you for your interest in my listing located at the Regatta Club. This spacious Top Floor unit has just been freshly painted and is ready for immediate occupancy. The condo fees are paid on a quarterly schedule in the amount of $750 per quarter and the taxes are $4305.44.
Please contact me directly 609-408-1627 with any questions regarding the Condo Association, budget and Reserve.. Our company also manages this property and will be able to provide answers to all of your questions thay you may have regarding the building.
I look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to be of assistance in the future.
Jackie
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 25, 2012
Chris,
The 2011 Real Estate tax was $4,305.44 (down from $6,345.50 in 2004). and the yearly condo fee is $3,000
The tax records listed at 4305/year. Condo fee covers Flood, Fire & liability insurances, landscaping, pool & building maintenance. If you woul;d to see this home please call me at 609-870-0066 and I will be happy to assist you.

Dave Read
Weichert, realtors