Property Q&A in Mohegan Lake>Question Details

Leah Wissner, Home Buyer in Yonkers, NY

What are the taxes for this property?

Asked by Leah Wissner, Yonkers, NY Fri Oct 21, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3058477856-1225-Audra-Ct-Mohe…

Answers

3
Hi: I have an idea for you. Rather than find a property & then check it's taxes, consider to do an MLS search by town or school district & with an upper tax limit qualifier. That way, you can see all the houses that have acceptable taxes for you. In this way, you can truly analyze & compare the properties within your segment. Maybe this house is the best deal for you, or maybe there's a better deal down the street. And this is easy & free for you to do. Please call me at my office: 914-273-9688 if you want my help. I look forward to speaking with you. Have a great day. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split with no fees. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 each for your agent recruits. Have a nice day.
Hi, As per the MLS the taxes are $14,508 gross but should always be verified with the town for accuracy. The home is also a shortsale in case you didn't already know.

Have a great day!

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
$14,508 less star if applicable of about $1900. Hope this helps and if you need a home inspection please give us a chance to impress you. You can check us out at http://www.myhomeinspector.biz or call me at 845-603-6260 Good luck and have a great day - Dave