Maritza M. F…, Home Owner in Raleigh, NC

What are the taxes and monthly HOA fees on this property?

Asked by Maritza M. Fontanez, Raleigh, NC Fri Feb 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3105796127-649-Democracy-St-R…

Answers

6
Hola Maritza, yo tamien le pudo ayudar con lo que necesite. Levo 30 agnos vendiendo propiedades aqui en Raleigh. Mi tleefono es el 919.349.7638
Hello Martza,

All the previous answers are great. Are you interested in buying as owner occupied or investment?
I'd be happy to help you meet your real estate needs. Please contact me here through Trulia.

Thank you and have a great weekend!
Melissa
Hi Maritza.

Looks like you've had good responses to your questions about that beautiful townhome. If you'd like to see this property and/or other similar ones, I'd be delighted to show them to you. Call or email. I look forward to hearing from you.

KAREN JOHNSON, GRI, CRS, SRES, CPDE, SFR
RE/MAX United
919-605-6981
Karen@KarenJohnsonRealty.com
This neighborhood is also in a fantastic location....They offer many amenities including a fitness center and a salt water pool....Here is the link to the community:

http://www.renaissancepark.com/
This home actually has two sets of HOA fees which is not that uncommon any more. The $243 per quarter is collected by PPM Inc which typically manages your amenities and maintenance issues. The $73 per month goes to CAS Inc. who represent at this time the HOA management. I did look at a couple of nearby units that have already had tax bills and it looks to be that your taxes will be about $2500 per year.

If you would like any other questions answered, you may contact me personally and I can do some additional reserach for you.
The 2012 Real Estate taxes were $419, however, that was based on the value of the lot only since the tax bill came out before the home was completed. For 2013 you should expect taxes tobe around $2,000 to $2,200. HOA dues are $73 per month plus $243 per quarter for the rec. facilities and maintenance of all common areas of the neighborhood