Lenora Spina, Home Buyer in Brigantine, NJ

What are the taxes and condo fees? What do the condo fees cover? Thanks

Asked by Lenora Spina, Brigantine, NJ Wed Aug 17, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3025589837-4250-GALT-OCEAN-DR-4M-FO… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3025589837-4250-Galt-Ocean-Dr…

Answers

8
Yearly Property Taxes are $3243 Current monthly Maintenance is $476.

Please feel free to call at your convenience to discuss.

Thank You

Steve Kravitz - 3226918
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Bankers Realty Services, Inc.
211 SW 2 Street #F
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(954)302-8677 Direct & eFax (305)785-8588 Mobile

http://WWW.BANKERSFORECLOSURES.COM
Hi Lenora
There are approximately 10 listed properties in Galt Towers and all of them are showing different amounts for the association. The taxes are approximately anywhere from $2000 to $3000 per year but that will change also. If you would like me to send you information on the other properties that are listed in that building I will be happy to do so. I can also place you to receive emails if you send me information on what you are looking to purchase. How many bedrooms, is that the only builiding that interests you and maximum purchase price.
Once I input your information, the computer will do the rest. Very important, will you bringing a pet with you.
Many buildings do not allow pets Hope to hear from you soon.
Liz

Liz Vanino
Givoni Realty Corp.
561-779-9950
lizsellsfloridahomes@comcast.net.
Hi Lenora,

The 2010 taxes were $3,243 and the maintenance fees are $476. These fees cover A/C maintenance, cable hot water, building exterior, laundry facilities, parking, sewer, rec facility, security, trash removal, and all ammenities. As stated, the ammenities include: heated pool, kitchen facility, library, exterior lighting, trash chute, vehicle wash, exercise room, elevator, BBQ picnic areas, community room, bike storage and billiards. WOW! What a list!

I would be happy to show you the property at your earliest convenience; please let me know when you are available.

Warmest regards,
Roy
(786) 863-7764
Hello Lenora. This Galt Towers condo association fees are $474/mo. and it includes: CABLE, ELEVATOR, HOT WATER, INSUR, OTHER LNDRY FACIL, PARKING, POOL SERVICE, ROOF MAINT, TRASH REMOVL, AC MAINT, WATER.

You can't beat the location because it's right on the beach. Are you interested in seeing it? Please give me a call if I can be of help to you - 561-445-8743.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
http://www.BuySellBoca.com
Web Reference: http://www.BuySellBoca.com
Good Afternoon Lenora:
Thank you for your inquiry into the condo for sale on Galt Ocean Mile. This is a great value for being ocean front with such great views. The current taxes are $3,243 per year based on no exemptions. This rate would be adjusted according to market value & if you decide to have it as a primary residence. The condo maintenance is $476 a month and includes cable TV, hot water, sewer, trash, insurance on building and all amenities.
If you would like to take a look at this condo, I am available as my office is across from this building, and this is my area of expertise.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Lynne Hale, Broker-Associate, CRS, e-Pro, CIPS
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Hello Brigantine:

This property is unapproved short sale and The HOA is $476 a month and it includes
A/CMNT ALLAMEN BLDEXTER CABLE COMNAREA HOTWATER INSURANCE LAUNDRYFC MANAGER PARKING RECFACIL SECURITY SEWER TRASHREM.
If you need to buy faster I can send you properties that are not in short sale because they take forever and more to close. Best of luck to you.
Good Afternoon Lenora:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Century 21 Hansen Realty Inc
954-303-0071
lynne@lynnehale.com
Dear Lenora,

The 2010 taxes were $3,243.
Condo fees are $476 a month. They cover common areas, security, water,garbage removal, basic tv cable, insurance.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help.