kmb1171995, Home Buyer in North Charleston, SC

What are the qualifications for this residence?

Asked by kmb1171995, North Charleston, SC Tue Jan 8, 2013

Wondering if you can have no credit?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3052371169-145-Dorchester-Man…

Answers

2
We do a full background check - Criminal - Eviction - Credit.
Any evictions in last 2 years and any criminal in last 2 years will get you disqualified.
Credit, we are looking for above 550.

No credit is better than bad credit. You must also prove 3 times rent for gross income
Thank you for the information. I was also wondering how much this would be per month? I keep seeing $397 and 430? Is water and trash included in the rent? Was also curious about scheduling a time where we could look inside of the place? I appreciate the help.
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
In response to the question "can you have no credit". Everyone has to start somewhere, but one thing you have to do is make an appointment with a mortgage person. You will learn what you need to know and do in order to qualify for a mortgage. You can call me at 843-697-3504, and I can help you get started by referring you to a local mortgage professional.