Property Q&A in Nyack>Question Details

Dinaslp, Home Buyer in

What are the property taxes for this home?

Asked by Dinaslp, Tue Sep 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1053811864-131-River-Rd-Nyack…

Answers

4
This property has just come back on the market for $899,000!!!! Am sure the Banks was not willing to let it go for the previous asking price. If you need my expertise in making this home yours today, get in touch with me at 845-304-3040 OR my email @ allan.erps@randrealty.com. There is nobody that will get back to you any faster and keep you informed! Regards Allan
This home is Under Contract at this time, however, we have other properties whice offer spactular Hudson River views here in Nyack. please contact me @ barbara.carroll@randrealty.com
have a great day, I look forward to speaking with you.
Barbara Carroll 914 523 1188 (cell)
Teresa's answer is correct however that would not include tax increases for the last several years which would probably put it closer to 24,000. The house has been listed for well over 3 years and has been in contract since May 8th. This is a short sale and obviously taking a long time to close. Need any further information please feel free to email or call me. Best of luck Allan

The real estate taxes on this property (131 River Road, Grandview, NY) are listed at $22,624 without any exemptions.

The property is currently "Under Contract".

Let me know if I can answer any other questions, OK?