Property Q&A in Grafton>Question Details

mzimmmy, Home Buyer in Fox Point, WI

What are the property taxes? What are the association dues? Is the seller interested in selling it furnished?

Asked by mzimmmy, Fox Point, WI Mon Mar 19, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3074803144-2076-Chateau-Ct-105-Graf… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3074803144-2076-Chateau-Ct-10…

Answers

3
I see you already got the answers to your questions so I won't repeat them...BUT I will offer my services as an Accredited Buyer's Agent to you, if you are seriously interested in purchasing this or another property. You NEED to have an Agent that is in your corner working for you and looking out for your best interests. If you'd like me to explain more a bout what a Buyer's Agent is...email me at bjkobishop@gmail.com or call my cell 262-208-8454. I'm here to help.....that's what I'm all about! Thanks. Barb
The property taxes were $1219.00 in 2011. The association fee is $167.00 permonth and covers replacement reserve, trash collection, common area maintenance, maintenance of recreation facility and pool service. All this information is per the MLS listing. The seller may be willing to sell it furnished, however you should check with your lender as to whether or not you can write an offer including all the furniture. Furniture is generally not considered "real" property and lenders may want a statement in the offer stating that any furniture, etc that is included has zero value. Another option is to work out a separate sale with the seller once you have an accepted offer. Hope this helps!
The property taxes are $1,219 per year. Condo dues are $167/month. As to whether the seller would sell it furnished, I'd have to ask. Please contact me by email or phone 262-893-6705 and I'd be happy to help you with your questions. Thanks