Property Q&A in Bethel>Question Details

Christine Co…, Home Buyer in Danbury, CT

What are the opinions on Plumtree Heights complex in Bethel,CT?

Asked by Christine Conway, Danbury, CT Sat Mar 27, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/Bethel/sold/439075-1…

Answers

2
Christine,

Plumtree Heights is a large complex with a variety of floorplans. There are typically a number of units for sale in the complex, giving buyers a lot to choose from.
Values in the complex, as is the case throughout the area, have declined, so units in Plumtree are now much more affordable.

Currently, there are 10 units for sale in Plumtree, with list prices ranging from $177,900 - $275,000.
Eleven units sold in this complex in the past 12 months, with sales prices ranging from $185,000 - $255,000.
Hi Christine,
Plumtree Heights is a great little complex. The complex has a pool, a playground and is close to town. I just sold a condo in there and put a renter into a unit as well. They both love living there and I have had nothing but good comments from them both. The only down side to the complex is that not all of the units offer a garage. The units without a garage do however have assigned parking spaces. You might want to take a look at the Kingswood complex that is just around the corner from the Plumtree Heights complex. The prices at Kingswood are a little bit higher but the units are nicer with more updated floor plans. If you would like more information on either of these complexes or would like to see any units that are available just let me know and it would be my pleasure to show them to you. My number is 203-648-5964 and my email address is cbrandt@wpsir.com. I hope that I answered your question.
Cathy Brandt
William Pitt Sotheby's - Bethel office