Marita Farano, Home Buyer in Wildwood, NJ

What are the monthly HOA fees for this property? Is there an elevator? Lastly, has the bathroom been upgraded?

Asked by Marita Farano, Wildwood, NJ Fri Sep 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3073679828-417-425-E-22nd-Ave…

Answers

2
The White Sails Condominiums is a nice complex. Steps from Beach and waning Boardwalk.
Condo fee is $ 204 per month. There is an elevator but it's only for the use of the Penthouse.
Unit 101 (1st Floor) is also available here at the same price. Prices are within market parameters.
We'd have to view the property to see the bathroom. Baths here have ceramic tile.

Here for you; for Shore!
Jim Scott, CRS
Diller Fisher Realtors
Serving Cape May County since 1930
609 425 7121 cell to 9 PM daily
Hi Marita,

That's a good question! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager