Property Q&A in Eagan>Question Details

Nick, Home Buyer in 55401

What are the issues with this property? It is being sold far below market value. Thanks

Asked by Nick, 55401 Mon Mar 9, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/44042061-2136-Cedar-Grove-Trl…

Answers

1
I called the listing agent... I wasn't able to find out about condition but they did tell me that it is sold subject to inspection, so the condition couldn't have been too bad.

The house has been on the market for 17 days and I am finding quite often that the best houses are going days after they are listed. I haven't seen this one but it sounds like it wasn't too bad of shape. If you're serious about buying this year I suggest you sit down with an agent or two and discuss your wants & needs and get set up with someone that will advocate for your best interests and get you more quality properties before they've sold.