Property Q&A in East Village>Question Details

Barbaratenbr…, Home Buyer in New York, NY

What are the fees on this property - taxes and maintenance.?

Asked by Barbaratenbroeke, New York, NY Sat Dec 8, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094784507-119-Saint-Marks-Pl…

Answers

5
Thank you everyone. Would be nice to pick up such a piece of property on St. Marks for all the terms mentioned. Barbaa
I have some nice properties in that area if you are interested. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
The monthly maintenance is $2,141
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Barbara!
This is Saint Marks place in Brooklyn, 11217 zip code and it was sold in November 2012. For some reason it is incorrectly coded on Trulia as located in Manhattan. If you are looking for a Manhattan apartment, I would be happy to assist you in your search and provide all currently available listings.

Elena Ravich
Rakita Realty
646 593 7207
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi, There is something wrong with this listing. 119 St. Mark's Place is a rental building managed by Citi-Urban Management and not a condo. Please email or call me and I will be happy to send you listings based on your requirement.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 8, 2012