Pam, Home Buyer in Destin, FL

What are the dementions of this lot? Also can a cover and carport be built on it?

Asked by Pam, Destin, FL Sun Feb 12, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071731961-81-Payne-St-Mirama…

Answers

3
This listing has been recently withdrawn. are you interested in similiar lots?
The lot is an RV lot. It is approximately .05 acres. There is a storage shed on the lot. Some people have added small mobile homes that have carports on them. I guess it would really depend on what your plans were going to be with the lot. If you can give me a little more information, I can be more specific. Are you just planning on putting a carport in??? If you will lokk at the 3rd picture on the listing it shows the lot, and you can see that there is an RV on one side, and asmall mobile homes like I discussed earlier. If you have any addition questions or need more information, email me @ steven.gall@pelicanproperty.com or call me at 850-218-9009. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks, Steven Gall
Hi Pam,
The lot you asked about is a corner lot measuring 110 x 90 x 121 x 133 in Gulf Pines. This is a residential neighborhood with very few restrictions. It is restricted to single family homes. I don't what you mean by a cover but a carport would be fine. There are several modest older homes mixed with newer large homes especially beachfront. This is a very nice lot that would not require fill.
If you would like to discuss more about this lot, or the neighborhood, you can call me at 850-496-3243.
Thanks you for your interest,
Ricky Brown