Nbest, Home Buyer in Jefferson City, MO

What are the current trends in home sale prices in relation to there asking price in Jefferson City, MO? Does anyone know how I can find this info?

Asked by Nbest, Jefferson City, MO Sat May 14, 2011

Answers

1
Good Day and so happy for the opportunity to answer your question. Our home sale prices have remained fairly solid during the housing down turn, though the last year has seen a slight decrease in our home values. In 2010 our sale price in comparison to listing price was about 96%; today it falls more in the 94% -
96% range. Our median home price meanwhile has decreased slightly from last year; 2010 median sales price $133,000 and 2011 median home price to date is $130,300. Days on market have also increased slightly from 82 days to 118 days on average. It is a buyer's market with good inventory and low mortgage rates and some good financing packages available. You've already gone to the best source to find these answers - your local realtor! I'm pleased to be able to help you and invite you to call me personally for more help. You can reach me at REMAX Jefferson City - 761-3419! Thanks again.