Property Q&A in South Lyon>Question Details

darlasdevils, Other/Just Looking in South Lyon, MI

What are the current property taxes for this address for the current listing price?

Asked by darlasdevils, South Lyon, MI Sun Oct 14, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097310105-10755-Blue-Heron-D…

Answers

5
As you can see, a couple other agents have looked this up for you.

If I can answer any other questions...
I see some other Realtors have already answered the question about the property taxes. Contact me if you want to go look at it or any other homes! I would be happy to help!

Amber Leatherman
Coldwell Banker Weir Manuel
248.924.7733
aleatherman@cbwm.com
Thank you for your infquiry regarding 10755 Bjue Heron Dr. in Green Oak Twp, Livingston County.

The summer taxes are $1,057.58 down a little from last year as the State Evaluation went down a little. My office is right in South Lyon for your convience. If you would like to view this property or other properties in the area, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me. My cellphone is 248-981-6348.

Again, Thank you for your question.

Jan Raupp
"Experience Isn't Expensive It's Priceless"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Also, feel free to send me an email/call and I can fill you in on the comps for this house, including the SEV.

If you are looking in the South Lyon/Wixom/Milford/Green oak area, I would be happy to send you a list of all the properties that are active. It will include the taxes and other information on the homes.
Hi Darla,

The taxes are $1,057.58. It is a great forclosure that just hit the market on the 3rd. I was just out to the house today! It is very clean and was built in 1991. If you would like to see it tomorrow let me know. I am right around the corner and would be happy to show it to you.