Property Q&A in Juno Beach>Question Details

Monica  Lange, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, MO

What are the condo fees? How many other condo's are in short sale? How many are behind on condo fees. thanks

Asked by Monica Lange, Philadelphia, MO Tue Aug 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1060940643-50-Celestial-Way-1…

Answers

1
Monica,

The property you are inquiring about is located in the Greenbrier Condominium which is enviably located east of A1A in Juno Beach. This development is built around Pelican Lake and is literally a stones throw from the Atlantic Ocean.

This particular home is currently the only property in the community that is being offered as a short sale and because this development was not heavily purchased by investors during "real estate mania" I believe this to be the only unit that may be behind in their association fees. We have another listing in the community that is not a short sale and aggressively priced at $175,000 so if you would like any information on that property please let me know. Currently there are six other listings in the community ranging in list price from $229,000 to $269,000 so you can see what value there is in our listing.

All of the listings are two bedroom 2 bathroom homes with livable square footage ranging from 975 to 1,200. Both the short sale listing you inquired about, and ours measure 1,000 livable square feet. The condo association fees are currently running approximately $1,000 per quarter and are very reasonable.

If you have any additional questions, or would like further information on this property or any others in Juno Beach or the surrounding communities of Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Tequesta or Hobe Sound please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I am easily reached at 561 308-0175 or via e-mail at tom@tompriester.com and would be most happy to be of service.

Tom Priester
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Web Reference: http://www.tompriester.com