Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Kevin, Home Buyer in Escondido, CA

What are the building requirements in Talus... square footage, NAOS percentages, and HOA dues? Thanks, Kevin

Asked by Kevin, Escondido, CA Sun Mar 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3762673-10789-E-Troon-North-D…

Answers

2
Goodmorning Kevin

You might want to look at what's for sale before you consider building as prices for resales are pretty good right now. I would be more than happy to send you the information. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Have a great day.

Barry Smith
Arizona Fine Luxury Properties
Barry@arizonafineluxuryproperties.com
Hello Kevin:

I know that the square footages are varying from as low as 3600 sq.ft to 11,000 sq.ft. The HOA fee adds up to about $1700 per year. I am not completely sure about the NAOS but the aerial shows close to 25% but I can be wrong. You can contact Larry Gamso of ROSSMAR and Graham at 480-551-4510 or lgamso@rossmar.com. They manage this subdivision and can give you details you need. I will be more than happy to obtain the buidling criteria and email them to you.

Tooraj Bakhtiari
REMAX Excalibur Realty
602-369-8259
tooradjb@remax.net