Property Q&A in New Hope>Question Details

Mj, Other/Just Looking in 07825

What are the best townhouse/condo communities near New Hope, PA? We're looking for excellent resale plus ammenities (golf? gym? pool?).

Asked by Mj, 07825 Wed Oct 28, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1089999334-845-Breckinridge-C…

Answers

3
This house seems to be the best for what you're looking for (as no condo/townhouse developments have the gym part of your list): It's priced well below its value and if you're looking for resale value...one way would be safe is to buy a home like this, which is in Ingham Mews (as one of the other respondents stated):
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/35-Parchmen…

Here's the description of Ingham Mews:
Ingham Mews has it all, with beautiful, mature trees, natural wood and stone siding. This home is nestled in a quiet enclave of homes, near an expansive area of open space. The private pool & tennis courts complete this ideal setting in a fabulous community.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 25, 2009
Mj - Aside from the areas mentioned, there is also Fieldstone. The communities in this vicinity may not have golf, gym or pool on site, but those ammenities are nearby. So is my office - in New Hope and I live there. Would be happy to help you if you would like to pursue the area. Judy Hunt
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 31, 2009
Mj,
If you are considering areas around New Hope, I would suggest the following communities: Hermitage, Village II, Ingham Mews and Wilshire Hunt. There is also the community of Yorkshire Meadows, but they do not have the amenities like a pool and gym that you are looking for.
Feel free to contact me If you have any questions regarding these communities and their resale potential. I am here to assist you and educate you towards a great investment!
Fondly,
Emily Landis Torres
RE/MAX Central
215-362-3100 ext 1793
Direct: 267-640-2327
email: emily@emilyshomeinfo.com