Hirsu, Home Buyer in West Hartford, CT

What are the Real Estate Taxes on this condo? What are the commons charges on this condo? What services etc. are included in the commons charges?

Asked by Hirsu, West Hartford, CT Thu Aug 16, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085504279-1-King-Philip-Dr-W…

Answers

2
The condo at Somerset West Hartford has common charges of $280 monthly. The condo fee includes snow removal, trash removal, water, landscaping, law maintenance, upkeep of the community room, fitness center, library and the patio area used to BBQ. The current taxes are approximately $6,600 annually. The complex also has an onsite property manager M-F from 9-3PM. If you need further information please feel free to call me at 860-249-1128
Lisa
Hi Hirsu, This is a fabulous building and this unit is one of the largest available. The condo fees are 280 per month and include water, management, trash, snow plowing and landscaping. The taxes are 6575.00 per year.
Would you like to see it? Give me a call at 860-916-2744 and I will make us an appointment.
Amanda