Property Q&A in Crestview>Question Details

Tammie Neiss-…, Both Buyer and Seller in Fort Bragg, NC

What are the HOA fees for this property? Do they include lawn care? What is the pet policy?

Asked by Tammie Neiss- Mote, Fort Bragg, NC Tue May 3, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Hello Tammie,

I went through and checked all the listings for this community, and there seems to be some discrepancy about the fees. Some listings say 300/year and some say 360/year. Some also list a new buyer fee of 300 (a one time fee charged by hoa to set up account).

If you would like more information about properties in the Crestview or Niceville areas, I am a USAA preferred agent at Coldwell Banker as well as a certified military market specialist, and have been assisting many people pcs'ing from Fort Bragg to Duke Field.

I would love to be of assistance to you. Drop me a line or give me a call, and I'd be happy to help.

Welcome to the Gulf Coast! I think you will really like it here.

Myke Triebold, GRI, LMC
Web Reference:
Hi Tammie

According the MLS the monthly HOA fee covers grounds keeping and pets are allowed…

The above link will direct you to the Covenants and Restrictions for Rolling Pine Town homes for your review. Articles 5 and 7 should answer most of your questions.

Please feel free to give me a call if you have any additional questions.

Good luck with your search!