Property Q&A in East Village>Question Details

kevindavies3, Home Buyer in San Diego, CA

What are the HOA fees for this property?

Asked by kevindavies3, San Diego, CA Sun Sep 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3077026534-253-10th-Ave-228-S…

Answers

3
Hello Kevin,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the property in Ocean Hills Country Club.

The HOA dues are $434 per month, include the 24/7 Guarded Gate with dawn to dusk security patrol,
exterior stucco maintenance of each property, roof coverage & maintenance for each property, HOA common areas including front yards for each property, 27,000 sf Clubhouse complete with Fitness Center, Library, Billiard Room and much more, over 48 various Clubs to join, and an executive golf course with NO green fees! .....complete with putting green and lots of opportunities to join organized golf with the men, as well as mixed men/women golf tournaments.

I am a residential specialist, and I live here in this wonderful community.

Please contact me so that we may schedule an appointment for you to come and visit - I look forward to hearing from you.

Cyndy Hamasaki, GRI, CNE
DRE License #01390284
Coldwell Banker
760.835.4050
cyndy@cyndyhamasaki.com
Kevindavies3,

The HOA's are $450 per month and covers: Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Exterior Bldg Maintenance, Gated Community, Hot Water, Limited Insurance, Termite, Trash Pickup, Sewer.

This property is currently in Contingent Status (already has an accepted offer from the seller but waiting for lienholder(s) approval of the short sale). You can have your agent look into the property to see if they are accepting back up offers.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.
760-644-1562
Kevin,

The property you mentioned is already contingent, meaning it is a short sale and the sellers accepted an offer, it is contingent on the lienholders approving the terms. I would like to work as your REALTOR, btw the HOA fee is $450 per month

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
125*142*10754
efax 619-270-2516
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012