Swanksta, Home Buyer in 20002

What are the HOA fees associated with this unit? Is there any parking available with the unit?

Asked by Swanksta, 20002 Wed Dec 5, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102809430-737-6th-St-NE-Wash…

Answers

4
Hi Swanksta,
This is a true steal at $125 per month because of the amenities. Of course the car 2 go was mentioned but there is also a private roof deck on the Penthouse level. The unit also includes Viking Appliances. See more information concerning the property at http://www.washingtondcluxuryhomes.net/listing/mlsid/161/pro…
including Open House times. Remember that the agent on duty at the Open House represents the Sellers Interest, if you want your interest represented get your OWN representation.

All the Best!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Hi

The monthly fee is $125.12 / Month. The Fee Includes: Ext Bldg Maint, Lawn Care front, Master Ins Policy, Sewer, Snow Removal, Water, which is fairly typical for a condo building that doesn't have a high monthly fee.

The property has been on the market for 84 days and the listing write up says: Just Reduced! New Duplex Condo. FHA Approval soon. Thriving Capital Hill/H St Corridor, Rich features asian cherry hrdwd, floor -ceiling porcelain/glass baths & main foyer entryway, 8 ft entry doors, granite enclosed island, highend appli (Viking, Dacor, etc), patio, deck & roof deck (PH), prewired alarm & speaker system, recessed lights, video intercom, car2go & more,

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
This condo building was built in 2011. This particular unit is on the first floor and the lower level. The information tells us that there is a full bath on the main level and two bedrooms and two baths in the lower level. The fee is a very modest $125.11 per month. This is one of the lowest I have seen in a very long time. (Original price was $549K; now at $519K)
Here are the remarks from the listing information:
Just Reduced! New Duplex Condo. FHA Approval soon. Thriving Capital Hill/H St Corridor, Rich features asian cherry hrdwd, floor -ceiling porcelain/glass baths & main foyer entryway, 8 ft entry doors, granite enclosed island, highend appli (Viking, Dacor, etc), patio, deck & roof deck (PH), prewired alarm & speaker system, recessed lights, video intercom, car2go & more.

The unit has been on the market 82 days and is vacant. I can arrange a showing for you very easily.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, Bill Panici, at:
(202)277-4675
billpanici@aol.com
billpanici.com
Weichert, Realtors

The Condo fee for this unit is $125.12 per month, there is no parking with the unit, but the seller is working with car2go to be able to offer something to perspective buyers in lieu of a parking space.

Please feel free to contact me directly at: patrickcmorrisdc@gmail.com if you would like any more information on this or any other property.

I look forward to hearing from you!