Peter, Home Buyer in Rhode Island

What are the HOA fees and RE taxes at Ventian Bay in NSB? Are there any other assessments.?

Asked by Peter, Rhode Island Mon May 10, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009774367-475-Luna-Bella-Ln-…

Answers

2
The questions about taxes and HOA dues have already been answered. If not homesteaded, the property taxes would be about $3193 per year. Regarding other asessments - if they have outstanding balances - the seller will pay those at closing or otherwise negotiate them with the lien holder(s). In this case the seller is a bank.

I have years of experience in listing and selling property for over 30 banks. If you would like to put this knowledge and experience to use, contact me. I know how the banks negotiate, the pros and cons of bank owned property, and I know what they look for in an offer.

It is important to have a buyer's agent looking out for your interests in these transactions as the seller's attorneys often write the controlling documents. Around 50% to 60% of current sales are bank owned or short sales. I have over 5 years experience in short sales and can steer you away from the ones that will not work.

Thank you for your question,

Phil
Hi Peter,

In Venetian Bay the HOA fees vary from subdivision to subdivision usually you will have a master fee just for living in Venetian Bay, I believe it is about $800. per year then you most likely will have an HOA fee for the subdivision which you are in and this fee will differ in each subdivision. As for taxes they vary from property to property.

If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to assist you.

Linda Grey, Realtor, e-Pro, SFR
Ocean Properties & Mgt., Inc.
386-478-9776
Web Reference: http://www.TheBeachLady.com